As a member of the Executive Leadership Team, you will own organizational strategy and talent development. You will also provide leadership, coaching and guidance to management teams by planning, developing and implementing Human Resources programs and projects to achieve strategic business goals and operational objectives. As the organization grows and evolves, the CHRO will continue to develop and foster the overall culture.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Partner closely with the company’s executive leadership team to create a competitive advantage for the company enabling continued growth and driving success through a culture of collaboration.
- Design and drive strategic organizational training and talent strategies and initiatives that position the company to successfully achieve business objectives.
- Help lead an ongoing organizational transformation from an early-stage company to a rapid-growth, product-focused, commercial organization, maintaining high talent, engagement, and performance and culture standards.
- Lead an HR team that is closely aligned to the business and consistently delivers high value HR services and results
- Collaborate with all areas of the business to quickly and efficiently assess the current training needs of the organization.
- Develop effective and scalable plans and programs to grow with the company relative to organizational structure, training initiatives, and fostering the development of a high performing culture through talent calibrations.
- Develop and implement strategies related to: talent development, team dynamics, change management, and strategic workforce planning.
- Facilitate and provide coaching to management regarding team building, defining roles and responsibilities, and problem solving.
- Set standards of bringing in top talent; focusing on talent attraction, engagement and retention.
- Design, administer and manage development programs for organizational effectiveness and enhanced employee performance.
- Build, lead and manage the IT team to accomplish cross-functional initiatives.
- 10+ years of directly applicable strategic Human Resource experience, with a minimum of 5+ years’ experience in organizational development including enhancing leadership competencies, training, and change management initiatives.
- Advanced degree or Bachelors’ Degree and equivalent relevant work experience.
- Deep knowledge in the areas of talent assessment and development, management practices and leadership development program design and implementation, and compliance.
- Demonstrated success building and driving organizational structure, culture, and employee engagement.
- Excellent influencing skills at all levels in the organization and expertise in making timely, effective, and thoughtful decisions.
- Exceptional customer focus and ability to deliver results.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication abilities with a high degree of emotional intelligence.
- Demonstrated success in leading, inspiring, coaching, and building world-class teams.
- Prior success implementing systems and processes in a hands-on, highly collaborative growth environment
To apply, email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
AVROBIO, Inc is an EEO employer
AVROBIO, Inc., a leader in lentiviral-based gene therapies, is a clinical-stage company developing disruptive therapies that have the potential to transform patients’ lives with a single dose. The Company is focused on the development of its gene therapy candidate, AVR‑RD‑01, in Fabry disease, as well as additional gene therapy programs in other lysosomal storage disorders including Gaucher disease, Cystinosis and Pompe disease. AVROBIO’s lentiviral platform has broad potential for other rare and non-rare genetic diseases. AVROBIO is headquartered in Cambridge, MA and has offices in Toronto, ON.