The Executive Assistant to the CFO is responsible for performing a wide array of administrative functions, as well as special projects, requiring a high degree of integrity, initiative, and resourcefulness. This position requires an individual with strong organizational and analytical skills, able to balance competing and changing priorities with a learned understanding of related business needs in a fast-paced environment. Given that daily activities often involve access to sensitive, non-public information, this position also requires sound judgment, confidentiality, and the ability to act as a gatekeeper. In this role, the assistant will interface with internal and external parties on behalf of the CFO and the Finance team, including but not limited to Board of Directors, outside counsel, investors and investment bankers, and other Wall Street participants.
- Manage complex calendars, scheduling requests, and appointments for the CFO and Finance team, coordinating internal and external calls, meetings, interviews, department programs, events, and conferences, including invitations, rooms, and catering.
- Work collaboratively with Investor Relations consultant related to logistics and materials for conferences and roadshows, as well as maintaining investor database on SharePoint and providing reports as requested.
- Reviews incoming correspondence, initiates replies as appropriate, brings attention to matters requiring action by the executive or their teams and follows up to ensure completion, providing a weekly summary of outstanding items.
- Develop new and modify existing PowerPoint presentations and spreadsheets using appropriate template/branding materials, maintaining electronic and physical files in an orderly and retrievable fashion.
- Arrange domestic and international travel, including air, hotel, and ground transportation, as well as visa processing, and international invitation letters.
- Coordinate various Board Committee meetings, materials, and written communications.
- Prepare and reconcile expense reports, manage vendors, review invoices, and follow contract and purchase order procedures to facilitate payment.
- Assist with preparation of quarterly budget reviews.
- Update department databases, including relevant contact information.
- Ad hoc projects as directed.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a C-level executive administrative support capacity, preferably for CFO or CEO of a public company.
- Associates Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of public company financial and investor procedures strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of administrative procedures and best practices, proficient with MS Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must present a high degree of professionalism in both written and verbal communication.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work both independently, as well as cross-functionally, to achieve successful outcomes and identify process improvements.
- Sound judgment and ability to prioritize.
- Able to multi-task, observe office policies and procedures, and meet deadlines while maintaining a high level of organization and exceptional attention to detail.
- Able to handle confidential material with discretion.
To apply, email your resume to: email@example.com
AVROBIO, Inc is an EEO employer
AVROBIO, Inc., a leader in lentiviral-based gene therapies, is a clinical-stage company developing disruptive therapies that have the potential to transform patients’ lives with a single dose. The Company is focused on the development of its gene therapy candidate, AVR‑RD‑01, in Fabry disease, as well as additional gene therapy programs in other lysosomal storage disorders including Gaucher disease, Cystinosis and Pompe disease. AVROBIO’s lentiviral platform has broad potential for other rare and non-rare genetic diseases. AVROBIO is headquartered in Cambridge, MA and has offices in Toronto, ON